- AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES ABROAD. The Leadership of Independent Transnational Higher Education Institutions.
Edited by Ted Purinton and Jennifer Skaggs A Publication of The American University in Cairo Press
- The manifold challenges and constraints of leading American liberal arts universities based outside the United States.
- Presents valuable lessons from the leadership of American universities in varied cultural settings and in the face of unprecedented circumstances.
- Covers educational institutions across the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia
- University Presidents Call on Washington to Support American Education Abroad
Oct 27, 2009